Coconut Sugar Cookie Recipe
Who doesn’t love delicious cookies?
This is the best choco-chip cookie ever! A simple, fast, delicious recipe that everybody can try. The combination of a cookie and milk is never going wrong.
You can eat it for any possible occasion with anyone you dearly love. Chewy, crispy, buttery, and sweet all in one in this tiny snack.
Check it out this delicious recipe and try it by yourself to prove the amazing taste!
120 gram butter
100 gram white sugar
100 gram coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
160 gram flour
Your favourite chocolate chips
How to make cookies
- Melt butter until the color turns into golden brown and let it warm
- Mix white sugar and coconut sugar into the liquid butter until the sugar is dissolve
- Add egg into the mixture and stir it well
- Add vanilla, salt, and baking soda into your bowl and mix it
- Add flour but make sure you sieve the flour to make the dough smoother and mix it well until there is no white spots of flour color in your dough
- Add a lots of choco chip if you want to feel the chocolate on every bite of your cookie
- Sprinkle a bit of salt before you bake the cookies
- Preheat the oven and bake at 170 – 177 celcius for 10 – 12 minutes
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!!
This cookie recipe is dedicated to you who are craving sweets!
Everybody love choco chip cookies. You can eat it for your breakfast, dinner, lunch, or snacks. Please try this recipe and tag us if you like it. If you don’t have coconut sugar, you can use brown sugar for the alternative. For better texture and flavour you can chill your dough for 3-6 hours in your fridge. Enjoy your choco chip cookie and you can contact us to add more variations of coconut sugar recipe. We are happy to help you!
More Interesting Articles